1. Primary Assessment – All the documents submitted will be verified according to the rules and guidelines of the regulatory body and accordingly you will be informed whether we can/or cannot proceed with your application, or some documents are still needed.
2. Final Payment - Where in this phase your documents are applied for dataflow and exam registration and is dependent on various factors including the regulatory body to approve your application further or not. Once the final payment to proceed further with the application is made, it is non- refundable.
3. Please ensure before making any purchase that you meet the eligibility criteria by checking with the DHA/ MOH/HAAD requirements on the respective websites. In case of any issue, please contact email@example.com
1. OnTime Healthcare Licensing team shall assess all the presented documents/ certificates by the applicant as Pre the Health regulatory body with whom the license is applied for.
2. OnTime Healthcare Licensing teamShall communicate with the applicant within 2 working days after you submitted your application / later on our team will be in touch with youon a weekly basis to follow up with you the status of your application.
3. OnTime Healthcare Licensing team is not responsible of any missing/uncompleted documents from the applicant side.
4. OnTime Healthcare Licensing team is not responsible of delay on the application due the following points. A -License Title not matching the expertise certificates B- Unclear scan /print provided for URL C- Non-recognized certificates by the Health regulatory. D- False/Fake degrees/documents
5. OnTime is not responsible for any change in the governmental fees from the regulatory body during processing of your application. The applicantwill have to pay the difference accordingly
6. In case of the application got rejected after the dataflow verification based on Faked/Forged certificates the applicant has no right for any refund of the package payment
7. In case the regulatory committee, after assessment of your application decides to approve downgrade of license that you have applied for, eg. (Consultant to Specialist) then Ontime will not be held responsible.
Once you have submitted all your documentation to us you will receive confirmation email from our licensing team within 24 hours.
The time duration to confirm your online payment is 24 hours.